Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TV bounty

So, a friend who shall remain nameless gently reminded me that it had been a while since I have updated this blog. Gosh, you people must be starved for entertainment. Well, I'll do my best but really all you have to do is turn on your TV, it's premier season (hoorah!). I love TV premier season, it is my favorite holiday. It's like Christmas, except instead of someone giving me a scrapbooking starter kit which would end up mysteriously in the trash the next morning, I get a brand new show or two to while away my evenings.

My usual plan of attack come September is to set my DVR to record everything, even if it looks painfully dumb. Then, after Mia is in bed and all the dishes are clean I settle down into my awesome comfy circle couch and start the first show on my list (alphabetically, chronologically is too confusing for me). Then after ten minutes I either hate the show (most reality shows or shows that take place in a high school of any sort) or I am in love (tortured souls like Dexter or Charlie Crews from life make my world go round). Then, I have a formula that evaluates the entertainment value versus the time loss....ok, not really, actually I just see what I actually remember to watch as the season wears on. Usually I forget about most of them. It's just TV. I have more important things to do like go to Charlie's soccer game du jour...or fold laundry (ha!) or write my highly entertaining blog before someone wilts in front of their computer screen waiting for me to update this here blog.

No comments: