I usually just ignore these things because I assume I am too boring for people to care, but I don't have anything better to do right now and Christa has laid down the challenge.
Pertinent information about me
10 years ago I:
1. Went to UVSC
2. Lived at Belmont Apartments with some of the coolest roommates ever.
3. Started my careere in the medical industry at.
4. Met this dorky guy named Charlie and talked him into being a teacher because he would be good at it.
5. Sat around and wished I was as brave as Christa and moved to Hawaii, just because I could.
5 things on today's TO DO list:
1. Fold the laundry
2. Pic Mia up from school
3. Go grocery shopping
4. Figure out dinner
5. Figure out why my hair is suddenly so limp and lifeless (vitamin imbalance?)
5 snacks i enjoy:
1. Those tiny babybel cheese wheels.
2. Flipside crackers.
4. Chicken/artichoke lean pockets
5. Diet Coke.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off house, car, and any debt.
2. Buy my husband his Mazda 6 that he has been drooling over.
3. Travel to Europe (Italy and Ireland)
4. Design my own house and build it and decorate it.
5. Go on a cruise a year for the rest of my life.
5 places I have lived:
4. Downtown Salt Lake City
5. Spanish Fork
5 jobs I have had:
1. Podiatry assistant
2. Assistant to the director of Desert Star Playhouse
3. OB nurse
4. Dry Cleaner cashier
5. Pulmonary tech
Ok, that's it. Now I am suppose to tag other people, to fill this out on their blogs, so go on Amy A. Other than that I don't know who has blogs, but I think you should all fill this out. It is fun to talk about yourself.